Meet The Author

I'm Jatin Kumar Hota, A blogger Currently living in Odisha, India. I'm a Skilled Blogger,an Electrical Engineer, love to shoot intresting video and upload to Youtube.

author

See Dog as A Pillion in Bike ?

Leave a Comment








Welcome back Friends

Well,  really I am not shoot this Video I get this video from my friends SmartPhone. When I see it My  eyes are get bigger, This not an common video. We are not seeing this video in everyday life so I upload this one. Ok In this video one  Local pet dog is sit as a pillion on a bike. The most interesting is he sit like a man or our friends sit like we put our hands on the rider's soldier, the same he do except , he has no hand, so he use his front leg. So share this video among your friend circle.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.